Doctor Who Fest: Day 14
↳ Collaboration: The Doctor according to the Doctor
Endungen mit bestimmtem Genus
they DO have a rule???
desire to learn german intensifies
since when is this a thing
why do they not teach this in classes
do you ever wonder what romana thought when she was assigned a serious task with another time lord and the dr walks in all bug eyed wearing 30+ layers of earth clothes with their snarky robot dog and proceeded to make out with their time machine
tumblr get me 10000 notes and my mom says I can hire a necromancer to bring classic who actors back from the dead
Disney Princesses as sloths.
- “The Time War Doctor? Oh, you mean Paul McGann!”
- “Yes, the Sixth Doctor DOES undeniably have the highest quality serials in general.”
- “You say you liked the episode ‘Dalek’?” *WIDE EYES, LEAN IN, WHISPER: “You should listen to Jubilee. Here, I have it on a thumb drive that I keep in my pocket for just such an occasion.”
- “What’s your favourite Doctor Who episode?” “A Death in the Family. No, wait! Doctor Who and the Pirates. No, no, uh, Natural History of Fear!”
- *nerdy professor voice* “Well, in the books the Eight Doctor made the decision to start counting his age over again fresh beginning with his current regeneration, and even though the books are not technically canon with the audio dramas, he DID spend at east three centuries on Orbis In the EDAs and we can assume there was a fair amount of time between Charley/C’rizz and Lucie based on his behaviour in ‘Blood of the Daleks’. I don’t think that Seven was lying when he said he was nine hundred and fifty three. Nine probably wasn’t lying when he said he was nine hundred either, so it’s fair to assume based on the evidence that the Eight Doctor lived for over eight hundred years!”
- “Peri and Mel are such great characters…”
- “ZAGREUS LIVES INSIDE YOUR HEAD ZAGREUS LIVES AMONG THE DEAD ZAGREUS SEES YOU IN YOUR BED AND EATS YOU WHEN YOU’RE SLEEPING.”
- “Lady President of Gallifrey, Romanadvoratrelundar…”
- “Rory is your favorite character? Can I perhaps interest you in THOMAS HECTOR SCHOFIELD?” “You like River? Let me tell you about BENNY SUMMERFIELD…”
- “Apropos of nothing, let’s talk about Fitz Kreiner, Evelyn Smythe and Erimemushinteperem.”
- “I can’t wait till Big Finish gets the rights for Martha/River/Eleven/Other Character who was served badly by sloppy new!Who narrative choices!”
- Clara: So I may have accidentally invented a boyfriend.
The Doctor: Yeah, I did that once and there’s no easy way to get rid of an android.
"SHALKA DOCTOR IS CANON!??!?!?!???!!?? AHHHH!!!!"
- “My favourite new!Who Companion? Definitely Lucie Miller.”
- The Doctor’s brother, Irving Braxiatel, whom he grew up alongside in House Lungbarrow…”
- “LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS LOOMS”
the struggle between “i’m too lazy to shave my legs plus it’s a nice fuck you to gender expectations” and “i want legs as smooth as baby dolphins” is so real
big-finish-sketches on Scherzo.
Well, that’s true, I guess.
They also kiss.
You know what, I’ll just leave it at it was a date. They went on a date and Events Transpired.
MBTI in Fiction: INTJs have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. They quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. Skeptical and independent, INTJs have high standards of competence and performance – for themselves and others. (x)
*incredulous voice* mERRY CHRISTMAS????? WHAT ABOUT PIPPIN CHRISTMAS?????
in an effort to “get caught up,” Steve becomes the pop culture junkie of the group
he lives for the looks of confusion on other people’s faces and makes increasingly obscure references in a not-so-subtle attempt at revenge
some are born hipsters, some achieve hipsterdom and some become hipsters fOR VENGEANCE
au in which the library of alexandria didn’t burn down
Since Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman have a decent age difference between them, it’s quite likely that Capaldi’s Doctor and Clara will develop a father/daughter relationship. If and when this happens, my friend came up with five words that Capaldi’s Doctor could say during a particularly dangerous adventure that would be absolutely heartbreaking.
"Stay in the TARDIS, Susan!"
Oh I wasn’t using my heart or anything
OH GOSH NO it’s so painful but I want it to happen.